Starr Custom Homes (SCH) recently updated the standard home technology package that is included in each Starr custom home.
Developed with our partners at The Atlantic Companies, a top local provider of home technology solutions, Starr Custom Homes created a comprehensive and expandable base package that meets several needs of our homeowners. The package includes:
- Full security system with Skybell video doorbell
- Expandable lighting control package
- Structured wiring with cable and networking jacks throughout the home including pre-wired wireless access points
- Three rooms of music including a Sonos soundbar and two pairs of speakers
- Honeywell Lyric programmable thermostats
- Aladdin-Connect wireless garage door openers
- A built-in LaunchDock with an iPad Mini ready to go with all home-related apps installed
“This base package is very competitive, and in many cases more competitive, with what our colleagues are providing in the market,” said SCH president Shawn Starr. “Since it’s easily expandable, clients can add security options, lighting controls and audio/video elements at their personalized technology appointment to fit their specific needs. Best of all, the iPad we provide is their ‘home control panel’, enabling the client to control their thermostats, lighting, security system and other elements from one interface.”
During the client’s appointment with The Atlantic Companies, the includes features and expansion options are thoroughly discussed so that homeowners can make educated decisions about the technology in their home. “We want our clients to feel comfortable about how they invest in technology, which means making sure they are knowledgeable regarding what’s available,” said Starr. “Since technology is frequently changing, we want our clients to stay up-to-date with how technology is influencing how they live in their new home.”
For more information on SCH’s technology capabilities, please contact us today!