Pass beyond the private gates of Pablo Creek Reserve, and enjoy a wooded retreat in the heart of the city.
Amid the serene atmosphere you will find design elements that create a calming ambiance. The elegant beauty of Pablo Creek Reserve reflects the wonderful lifestyle your family will enjoy.
- 400 acres with only 270 home sites in Cottage and Estate sections
- Classic, timeless architecture
- Gate house with 24 hour security
- 4.5 acre Central Park with children’s playground & fountain
- Scenic entries & landscaping with large wooded reserve areas and winding lakes
- Miles of walking trails & sidewalks and a dock overlooking Lake Tallulah
- Close to beaches, shopping, Mayo Clinic, & Jacksonville’s business community
Located on San Pablo Rd south of J. Turner Butler Blvd, Pablo Creek Reserve offers homesites at a variety of sizes and price points with no time limit to build. Starr® Custom Homes has completed three homes in this prestigious community and has plans for two more:
- DreamDesign® 18, on lot 131, a modern farmhouse
- DreamDesign® 21, on lot 179, a contemporary French home
- DreamDesign® 22, on lot 96, a Spanish Colonial
- DreamDesign® 28, on lot 167, a contemporary lakefront farmhouse
- DreamDesign® 31, on lot 56, a low-country estate with lake views
- DreamDesign® 36, on lot 97, a large but cozy cottage on the lake
- DreamDesign® 49, on lot 61, an Anglo-Caribbean design with long lake views
Additional lots are available for purchase! We can help you find the perfect homesite for your custom home in Pablo Creek Reserve. Contact us today to get started!